Soil holds 100% of the weight of your home. When there are problems in the soil, there are problems in the home. When this occurs, the problems need to be solved. In essence, the weight of the home must be taken off the bad soil and transferred to a composition, which will hold the home. By placing steel piers in the ground well below any seasonal or moisture changes, the up and down movement is stopped. A solid base is established with an engineered safety factor of at least two to one built in.
The Steel Pier Process
Hydraullically Driven Piers or Push Piers
MORE FACTS AND INFORMATION ABOUT HELICAL PIERS
- The helical pier system consists of single or multiple bearing plates welded to solid steel shafts.
- The pier is protected by hot dip galvanization.
- The bearing plates are rotary installed into the ground, with all extension sections being added i frequired, to reach load bearing depth.
HYDRAULIC LIFT SLAB PIERS
- Hydraulic lifting of large areas.
- Used for commercial and residential.
- Mechanical version available.